FrågaOFFENTLIG RÄTTMyndigheter31/12/2013

Appealing decisions

Hi, my girlfriend who I met here in Sweden had to leave sweden. She has applied for a visiting visa at the Swedish embassy in Tehran, but it was rejected. We wish to appeal the decision and require consulting. 

Lawline svarar

Dear Knut,

Thank you for your mail.

If your girlfriend has received a decision she is not satisfied with, she can submit a written appeal no later than 3 weeks from the day she received the decision. In her appeal, she must write down which decision she is not satisfied with, and why and how she wants it to be changed. She can also submit documents that she did not submit earlier. Her appeal should be submitted to the Swedish embassy that made the decision. If more than 3 weeks have passed, the appeal will be rejected, in that case she will have to submit a new application. 

Yours sincerely,

Farhad NiroumandRådgivare
Hittade du inte det du sökte?