Felaktiga uppgifter på arbetsgivarintyget

Dear Lawline,

what can i do if my former employer refuses to correct a wrong arbetsgivarintyg?

Lawline svarar

Hello and thank you for contacting Lawline with your question!

Employer certificate/Arbetsgivarintyg is proof that someone has been employed by an employer for a certain period, and a certificate of what the employee has done in the workplace, how much he/she has worked and how much money he/she has earned. If your employer's certificate contains incorrect information about your salary and employment, I advise you to contact your previous employer and ask him to change the information so that it corresponds to the actual employment.

In Sweden, the employer has an obligation to issue an employer certificate (47 § 2 st. Lagen om arbetslöshetsförsäkring). According to practice, an employer also has an obligation to issue a certificate of employment at the employee's request. If your employer refuses to provide an employer certificate, you can contact your union. Hopefully they can then help you resolve the issue with your employer. If you are not a member of a trade union, you can go to court and request that they oblige your employer to issue a complete and correct employer certificate.

Hope your question is answered. If you have more questions, feel free to write to us!

Best regards,

Minella KurjakovicRådgivare
Public question details image

Ställ en Expressfråga 1499 kr

Behöver du hjälp med att lösa en fråga gällande Arbetsrätt och Arbetsgivarintyg ? Vi kan hjälpa dig!

Ställ din fråga i formuläret nedan och få svar inom 72 timmar.

Betala medKlarna Logo
0 / 1500
swish logo