FrågaOFFENTLIG RÄTTÖvrigt26/05/2019

Help with legal advice

I need legal advice regards taking action against kommun

Lawline svarar

Hi, thank you for your question.

We are happy help you, but we need more information about exactly what you need help with.

You are welcome to contact one of our lawyers, either by booking a time here, or you are welcome to contact us on this number: 08-533 300 04. The opening times are Monday – Friday, 10.00-16.00.

You are also welcome to write another question to us where you elaborate exactly what you need help with.

Best of regards,

Lawline RådgivareRådgivare
Hittade du inte det du sökte?