Samboavtal när samboförhållande redan avslutats?

Hello, I live in Karlstad with my Sambo and we are separating and I have been told that by law I have to do a "Bodelningsavtal när samboförhållandet upphört" Doesn't help that my swedish is not so good. I was wondering if I could get some advice.

Lawline svarar

I can answer your question very shortly: You are not required by law to set up such a contract after your relation ended. That sort of paper is generally to have a legal importance during or before your sambo-relationship. The contract referred to is about splitting you and your partners furniture and place of living, so that any ownership-related conflict will be avoided when/if the relation eventually ends. If you don't have any such contract, and your relation is over, then there won't be a necessity to inventorize you and your ex belongings. Off course it can be practical to make a list over your belongings to avoid mixing the stuff together, but there are no legal aspects of this suggestion. Best regards
Public question details image

Boka tid med jurist

Behöver du hjälp med ärenden relaterade till Familjerätt och Övrigt? Våra duktiga jurister kan hjälpa dig!

Fyll i formuläret så svarar en av våra jurister dig inom 24 timmar. Juristen kommer att kontakta dig och ge dig ett tidsestimat och ett prisförslag för att hjälpa dig med att lösa ditt ärende

0 / 1000